Best-selling Nasa Clipper Depth System with giant 40mm high digits for easy viewing. The outstanding Clipper range of instruments incorporate technically advanced electronics in an industry standard 110mm square case. In GRP hulls transducer can be mounted in-hull or through-hull. Screen supplied complete with depth transducer with 7 metre cable.
• 40mm high digits
• Depth below transducer / below keel / below surface
• Deep and shallow alarms (audible and visual)
• User selectable Feet or Metres.
• Intelligent gain control + manual override
• Selectable display rate and depth averaging rate
• Depth trend indicator
• No echo indicator
• High transmit power
• All settings stored in non volatile memory
• Tactile keypad
• Output for repeater
• Complete with weather cover and transducer
• Consumption 20mA + 25Ma for backlight (max)